"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!" beckons Huntsman Flynn Ryder. The Princess of Disney's classic film "Tangled" (2010) with the famous long blonde, magical hair, Rapunzel's story was inspired by the beautiful fairy tale from the Brothers Grimm. With chameleon friend Pascal by her side, she is locked in Mother Gothel's secluded tower, awaiting her freedom. And along rides the rugged Eugene on his side-kick horse Maximus, to wins the heart of the golden Princess.
- Iconic blonde colour, plaited braid down length of hair
- Character pendant at top of braid with printed motif
- Organza flower at end of plait with plastic jewel embellishment
- Hair strand made of polypropylene, plastic Alligator clip at back of pendant
- This is an officially licensed Disney product
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Secret Identity Costume Hire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.