"Scooby Doo, where are you?" We all know and love the catchy song from Hanna-Barbera's animated cartoon series "Scooby-Doo" from 1969, and the subsequent Warner Bros live action movies and TV spin-offs. Velma Dinkley, the brains of the teenage crime solving gang is known for her baggy orange turtleneck, pleated skirt, knee socks, Mary Janes and her square glasses, which she frequently loses! A lover of science, super smart and quite the sleuth, she works with friends Fred and Daphne, Scooby and Scrappy to solve crime and return justice, one crime at a time!
- Polyester long sleeved skivvy with trademark turtle neck and mini skirt with elasticised waist
- Brown shoulder length bob wig made from polypropolene hair strands
- Black plastic square framed glasses
- Shoes and knee high socks not included
- This is an officially licensed Scooby-Doo product
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Secret Identity Costume Hire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.