From the 1939 classic movie "The Wizard of Oz" starring the delightful Judy Garland as Dorothy, it is time to leave Kansas City with Toto and begin your journey down the yellow brick road to the Emerald City. As you click your ruby red slippers together, remember to chant "there's no place like home", especially if you run into the wicked Witch of the West.
- Dress with Gingham-look bodice in polyester, mock shirt, criss-cross red ribbon design and attached sparkly red waist sash and bow
- Puff sleeves in satin and velcro closure at rear
- Dress features a satin and organza layered skirt with red piping trim, red flowers and sparkly glittery fabric
- Headpiece is a moulded plastic headband covered in red braided trim with an attached bow made of red glittery organza ribbon. Feature red flower is made of red glitter foam
- Socks not included. Ruby red shoes sold separately
- This is an officially licensed Wizard Of Oz product