Tiana is loosely based on two princesses - Emma, the heroine of E. D. Baker's novel The Frog Princess, and the Princess from the Brothers Grimm fairy tale "The Frog Prince", which inspired Baker's novel. In Disney's re-creation of the story in the classic film (2009) this hard-working waitress takes a turn in her life plans as a frog, after kissing the cursed frog-Prince Naveen. Of African-American heritage, this delightful character wears the trademark mint green gown and jewelled tiara.
- Exquisite dress with a gold foil velour bodice and featuring gold sequin and a character pendant at the centre
- Mirror organza petals embellish the bodice
- Organza top skirt with a soft net layer featuring all-over foil dot print and glitter screen print plus cream and gold tipped flowers
- Flowing Satin Underskirt with overlocked edge
- Shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Disney product