Is a clown always funny and friendly? Meet Pennywise, the Dancing Clown and star of the Stephen King horror novel "It", written in 1986. This terrifying clown is a Shape-shifter, who can only be seen by children and lives to haunt them in their nightmares. It can take on many forms, including werewolves, bats, leeches, and sharks and can embody any of a child's worst fears. The 2017 Movie "It" starring the deranged Pennywise Clown was a blockbuster horror movie. Watch out for red balloons swaying in the breeze, kids. A perfect choice for Halloween!
- Satin shirt with three fluffy red pom poms on front and full length sleeves with stripe print. Belt is stitched on to the top with velcro to fasten
- Sleeves are lined with stiff tulle and have feature wide-end cuffs. Yoke collar is ruffled layered tulle and attaches with velcro at rear
- Satin pants have an elastic waistband with ruffles at the ankles and red trim details
- Moulded overhead latex mask with painted features and iconic red hair wig attached. Hair is made from polypropylene hair strands
- Boots not included
- This is an officially licensed Collector's Edition of the Stephen King product