This is show business! Meet the bossy and beautiful Diva of the Muppets, Miss Piggy herself. When she isn't speaking French or doing karate moves, (Hy-ah!), she is chasing TV Host Kermit the Frog around backstage. The iconic series, "The Muppets TV Show" screened from 1976-1981, when we all watched the over-zealous Miss Piggy be brash and bossy to her colleagues, night after night. She also starred in many Disney movies, TV shows and games alongside her puppet friends Animal, Fozzie Bear, Kermit the Frog, the Swedish Chef and Gonzo. So, don your heels, dress and jewels and becoming the most outrageous puppet in the business today!
- Shiny fabric dress with angular hem and frill at edge, plus thin straps
- Faux feather boa and two elbow-high gloves in pink satin
- Wig made from polypropolene hair strands features 3D moulded pigs ears attached plus separate plastic 3D moulded pig nose with elastic strap to adhere
- Shoes and ring not included
- This is an officially licensed The Muppets product
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Secret Identity Costume Hire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.