A Pop icon of the 20th century, Michael Jackson has long been hailed The King of Pop. Born in 1958, Jackson was part of the famous Jackson Five siblings and went on to sell over 350 million records world-wide. Song-writer, singer, dancer, theatrics, he could do it all. Known for his moon walk and wearing one white glove, Jackson had hundreds of hit songs including 'Beat It', 'Billie Jean' and 'Thriller'. He is also a two-time member of the rock and roll hall of fame. So better start working on your moves, as you transform into the legendary Michael Jackson himself!
- Deluxe vinyl, leather-look red trademark Beat It jacket with front zipper closure
- Jacket boasts over 12 small designer zips and glittery shaped shoulder panels
- High collar also features zips
- Full costume with wig, pants and glove sold separately. Shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Michael Jackson product