Mary Poppins Returns and she is "practically perfect in every way"! After more than 50 years, the magical, flying English Nanny is returning to our screens in January 2019, featuring the talented actress Emily Blunt. Disney has brought Ms Poppins to life again, complete with her magic bag of tricks and that somewhat peculiar talking Parrot umbrella. Based on the P L Travers novel and subsequent 1964 movie featuring Bert, his chimney sweepers and the dancing penguins, become the delightfully delicious Mary Poppins today. And remember, "...a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down".
- A-Line tunic dress with satin mock neck scarf, printed buttons and attached layered shoulder shawl
- Full length sleeves with printed buttons on cuff
- Felt Bowler hat with red ribbon detail, tulle, bird feature and felt twirl
- An accessory set with bag and umbrella are sold separately. Shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Disney product
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Secret Identity Costume Hire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.