Mary Poppins is "practically perfect in every way"! Played by talented actresses Julie Andrews (Mary Poppins) in 1964 and Emily Blunt (Mary Poppins Returns) in 2019, the magical, flying English Nanny has warmed our hearts and our childhoods for decades. In the latest movie, Disney has brought Ms Poppins to life again, complete with her magic bag of tricks and that somewhat peculiar talking parrot umbrella. Based on the P L Travers novel featuring Bert, his chimney sweepers and the dancing penguins, become the delightfully delicious Mary Poppins today. And remember, "a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down".
- Mock jacket with printed seams, attached decorative buttons, 3D lapel, full length sleeves with sewn in shirt at cuff and attached decorative buttons, sewn in shirt front with printed detail, stand away frill collar and attached bow tie
- Skirt in polyester with elastic waist band
- Bag with printed floral design, zip closure and faux leather handles
- Hat with satin ribbon detail and attached faux flowers. Stockings not included
- This is an officially licensed Disney product
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Secret Identity Costume Hire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.