"The Lord of the Rings" trilogy was written by J. R. R. Tolkien as a sequel to the 1937 novel "The Hobbit". The films are subtitled The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King and remain some of the best-selling books in history, and highest grossing movies by Warner Bros. The character of Legolas is a Sindarin Elf of the Woodland Realm and one of nine members of the Fellowship of the Ring. Best known for his keen eyesight, sensitive hearing, and excellent bow and arrow skills, Legolas is a great option for Book week!
- Tunic with detailed bodice and printed design plus long sleeves with attached gauntlet style cuffs
- Cloak is full length and attached with leaf clasp at collar
- Faux leather boot tops with printed design have elastic to go under shoes and belt is faux leather with printing and gold painted ornate belt buckle
- Wig, pants, bow and quiver not included
- This is an officially licensed The Lord of The Rings product