Fancy Nancy is a children's picture book series written by Jane O'Connor and illustrated by Robin Preiss Glasser and is a Disney property on screen. Nancy is a young girl with a larger than life personality, who adores all things fancy! She always dresses extravagantly, wearing boas, tutus, ruby slippers, fairy wings, and fuzzy slippers. Nancy loves using big fancy words such as "iridescent", "ecstatic", and "extraordinary" and simply adores anything in French. Nancy captures hearts by nearly getting caught up in the glitter, but, in the end, always discovering what's truly important. This is a favourite character and storybook series amongst young female readers and is the ideal dress up option for primary school Book Week. Get glitzy today as Fancy Nancy!
- Dress with layered tulle and satin skirt with print on the front
- Dress features blue satin bow attached at the waist and a bodice with short sleeves and satin embellishments at the cuffs
- Printed beaded necklace features an attached 3D plastic pendant at the centre
- Plastic tiara with satin overlay. Shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Disney Fancy Nancy product