A true icon of the 20th century, Elvis Aaron Presley has long been hailed The King of Rock and Roll. Born in 1935 and died in 1977, Elvis was a Song-writer, singer, dancer, actor and swooner. Gospel singer, R&B, pop and rock - he could do it and he had the women in the palm of his hand! Known for his sexy swagger and jumpsuits with jewels, glitz and coloured scarves, Elvis had hundreds of hit songs including 'Jailhouse Rock', 'Love Me tender and Blue Suede Shoes'. The best-selling solo artist in the history of recorded music, you'd better start working on your moves, as you slip into a jumpsuit, head to Graceland and transform into the legendary Elvis Presley himself! "Thank-you very much!"
- Iconic white full body jumpsuit with printed glittery jewels on bodice and sleeves, plus stand-up high collar with printed gems. Front zipper closure and red panel inserts at base of flared pants
- Foam backed belt features attached small plastic gold chains and printed eagles
- Red scarf made from polyester
- Wig sold separately. Shoes and sunglasses not included
- This is an officially licensed Elvis Presley Enterprise product
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Secret Identity Costume Hire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.