101 Dalmatians Cruella De Vil Deluxe Child Costume
or 4 payments of $13.15 with InfoIn Stock
Her name is like Cruel Devil, unsurprisingly! The pompous, pampered, wealthy Cruella de Vil is always seen parading about in her lavish fur coat, waiting for the next opportunity to strike! The nasty puppy thief makes it her mission to capture the 101 Dalmatians for their beautiful spotty fur. These spotty dogs are classic Walt Disney characters from the animated cartoon "101 Dalmatians" (1961) and the big screen live action comedy in 1992. Cruella, played by actress Glenn Close, with her trademark fur coat and wild black and white hair also appears as the villain in "One Hundred and Two Dalmatians", the movie (2000) and "Patches: London Adventure" in 2003.
- Satin dress with trademark black and white spot pattern on double layered skirt and attached red satin belt with bow at waist
- Dress features digitally printed character motif on chest and singlet style torso
- Separate capelet in matching print with large faux ruby jewel and velcro tab behind to close at collar
- Satin glovelets with finger loop. Wig sold separately. Shoes and tights not included
- This is an officially licensed Disney product
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Secret Identity Costume Hire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.