Her character started as "The Cat" in the 1940 "Batman" movie. A sleek, slinky, DC Comics character, Catwoman is the complicated love interest of Batman and a villainous cat burglar, prowling around Gotham City. In later years she has become an anti-heroine, often doing wrong things for the right reasons. Selina Kyle is known for her figure-hugging black catsuit, pointy ears and her bullwhip weapon. Played by many famous actors over the decades, including Michelle Pfeiffer and Anne Hathaway, Catwoman has starred in many films by Warner Bros such as The Dark Knight (2012) and Batman Returns (1992). So, practice your meow and your purr, and become this feisty feline.
- Jumpsuit with stand away collar and full length sleeves with faux leather gloves attached
- Pants with faux leather above the knee boot tops attached
- Faux leather belt with inset details and velcro fasten
- Moulded eye mask with elastic strap and velcro fasten plus ears headpiece
- This is an officially licensed DC Comics product
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Secret Identity Costume Hire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.