Her character started as "The Cat" in the 1940 "Batman" movie. A sleek, slinky DC Comics character, Catwoman is the complicated love interest of Batman and a villainous cat burglar, prowling around Gotham City. In later years she has become an anti-heroine, often doing wrong things for the right reasons. Selina Kyle is known for her figure-hugging black catsuit, pointy ears and her bullwhip weapon. Played by many famous actors over the decades, including Michelle Pfeiffer and Anne Hathaway, Catwoman has starred in many films by Warner Bros such as The Dark Knight (2012) and Batman Returns (1992). So, practice your meow and your purr, and become this feisty feline.
- Full body lycra Jumpsuit with overstitched pattern throughout, high collar and velcro closures at rear
- Bodysuit has overlock stitching to create effect
- Pair of leather-look elbow high gloves with attached soft cat claws, painted silver
- Foam backed soft eyemask with attached ears and featuring overlock stitching. Shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed DC Comics product