Her character started as "The Cat" in the 1940 "Batman" movie. A sleek, slinky, sexy DC Comics character, Catwoman is the complicated love interest of Batman and a villainous cat burglar, prowling around Gotham City. In later years she has become an anti-heroine, often doing wrong things for the right reasons. Selina Kyle is known for her figure-hugging black catsuit, pointy ears and her bullwhip weapon. Played by many famous actors over the decades, including Michelle Pfeiffer and Anne Hathaway, Catwoman has starred in many films by Warner Bros such as The Dark Knight (2012) and Batman Returns (1992). So, practice your meow and your purr, and become this feisty feline.
- Jumpsuit with pattern throughout, zip print on bodice and stand away collar
- Full length sleeves with attached gauntlets and pants with attached boot tops
- Belt with moulded features
- Moulded eyemask with ears headpiece
- This is an officially licensed DC Comics product
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Secret Identity Costume Hire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.