Beware - if you say Beetlejuice three times he appears! A Tim Burton classic spooky, comedy film from 1988, Beetlejuice makes us jump and jeer at the same time. "Betelgeuse", played by Michael Keaton tries to ward off the ghosts of Barbara Maitland, (Geena Davis) and Adam Maitland, (Alec Baldwin) from their own home as well as the new residents, an unsuspecting family from New York. A ghost from the Neverland, Beetlejuice haunts, taunts and terrorises in his trademark black and white striped suit with wild grey hair and a painted ghostly face. Try on some magic this Halloween as you "turn on the juice and see what comes loose!"
- Dress with stripey mock jacket with lapel collar, sweetheart neckline attached mock shirt with ruched tulle over polyester bustier, gold buttons with attached chains on jacket front and elbow length sleeves with tulle frill
- Layered mini skirt with tulle ruffles and stripey overlay with Beetlejuice emblem print
- Satin skirt collar choker with attached mini satin tie
- Grey wig with iconic messy style and polypropylene hair strands
- This is an officially licensed Beetlejuice product
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Secret Identity Costume Hire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.