How To Train Your Dragon 3 Astrid Battlesuit Child Costume
or 4 payments of $16.95 with InfoIn Stock
Astrid is a smart, striking, determined and very strong-willed teenager from Norse. A female Viking and warrior of Clan Hofferson, she is also one of the main characters in Universal Film's "How to train your dragon" (2010), "How to train your dragon: 2" (2014) and the newest movie "How to train your dragon 3: The Hidden World" (2019). Astrid attends dragon-fighting school with boyfriend Hiccup, and together they fight off the feared Dragons, which threaten their civilisation. But Astrid does befriend a trusty dragon called Stormfly, a deadly Nadder dragon, one of the rarest and most intelligent dragon species. Become Astrid and join Stormfly, Toothless Night Fury and Hiccup as they experience all sorts of fun, adventures and mystery on the Isle of Berk.
- A-Line, round neck dress with printed 'scale' details and belt and long sleeves. Dress has velcro fastens at back and full print on back
- Printed full length leggings with armour and scale print
- Brown wings attached to sleeves with velcro points
- Material snood with printed features on the front, large eye holes and nose breathing holes
- This is an officially licensed How To Train Your Dragon product
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Secret Identity Costume Hire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.