In 1943, dollmaker Samuel Mullins and his wife Esther grieved for the loss of their seven-year-old daughter Annabelle "Bee", who was killed in a car accident. Years later a group of orphaned girls, led by young Janice enter their life, along with a doll named "Annabelle". This demonic porcelain doll haunts and terrorises Janice in the 2014 Warner Bros horror films "Annabelle" and "Annabelle Creations" in 2017. Seen also in a 2014 self-tilted movie and a TV series "The Conjuring", this raggedy-ann doll is not a toy you want to cuddle up with at nights. A true Halloween freak, become Annabelle today and "Find Me!".
- Dress in polyester with attached red waist sash with flower embellishment, frill detail across upper bodice and full length bishop sleeves. Long skirt with frill on hem
- Moulded face mask with painted details and elastic strap
- Pigtails hair wig with plaits and attached bows
- Hair strand made of polypropylene
- This is an officially licensed Beetlejuice product
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Secret Identity Costume Hire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.